Christopher received his Bachelor of Science in Exercise and Recreation from Kent State University and is certified by the International Sports Sciences Association. Christopher is sponsored by Nike, Rudy Project, Gatorade and PowerBar as a marathon coach for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Team in Training. He has completed over 80 Marathons and Triathlons including Ironman, Boston Marathon, New York Marathon, Ultra Marathons, Stage Races and Trail Marathons.
Christopher is very involved with the Gastric Bypass and Lap-Band communities, being a pioneer in creating specialized exercise recommendations for those who have had weight loss surgery.
Christopher is at heart, educator and motivator when it comes to health and fitness. Christopher is a motivational speaker sharing his knowledge, encouragement and humor from being a personal trainer, coach, businessman and father.
His topics include:
- The Myths and Realities of Fitness
- The Gap: Bridging the Life You Have to the Life You Want
- Taking Personal Responsibility for a brilliant life
- The Four F’s: Fitness, Finance, Faith and Family
- Exercise Recommendations for those who have had Weight Loss Surgery